1 Who is Dr. Robert Malone?
- He’s an online college biochemistry professor
- He’s a former U.S. Food and Drug Administration official and whistleblower
- He developed the nanolipid used in mRNA gene therapy
He invented the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology
Dr. Robert Malone invented the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology. He has grave concerns about the lack of transparency of side effects, censoring of discussion and the lack of informed consent that these bring. Learn more.
2 Instead of encouraging the open sharing of information, the media and its “fact checkers” have succeeded in using the pandemic to:
Generate fear and control human behavior
The media and its “fact checkers” have succeeded in generating fear and in controlling human behavior via the pandemic. Learn more.
- Increase their journalistic integrity
- Ensure all opinions and facts are represented
- Protect the freedom of speech
3 Why are variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus unlikely to pose a significantly differing or worse risk to people with natural immunity, compared to the original?
- Because variants are completely new viruses, so your immune system kicks in
Because variants are at most 0.3% dissimilar from the original, so T cells can easily recognize and protect against them
Variants are unlikely to pose significantly differing risk to people with natural immunity compared to the original, as resistance is primarily based on your T cells, which have been shown to recognize and attack variants that are up to 80% dissimilar. SARS-CoV-2 variants are at most 0.3% dissimilar from the original, which means T cell immunity will easily recognize and protect against them. Learn more.
- Because natural immunity against one virus means you’re immune against all viruses
- SARS-CoV-2 does not mutate
4 Despite there being obvious problems with the gene-based COVID-19 “vaccines,” scientists are already working on which of the following?
- DNA-based seasonal influenza vaccines
- An mRNA AIDS vaccine
A COVID-flu mRNA combo shot and a pneumococcal-COVID combo booster
Scientists are moving full steam ahead to produce several additional gene-based vaccines, including the first COVID-flu mRNA vaccine, a pneumococcal-COVID mRNA booster shot for adults over 65, and mRNA seasonal influenza vaccines. Learn more.
- An mRNA hepatitis B vaccine to be administered at birth
5 The term “net zero” doesn’t mean zero emissions, as rich polluters will still be able to:
- Transition to cleaner alternatives
- Settle for damages of their past mistakes
- Use renewable energy resources
Continue to pollute
Carbon offsets and the new accounting trick of ‘net zero’ does not mean zero emissions. It means the rich polluters will continue to pollute and also grab the land and resources of those who have not polluted — indigenous people and small farmers — for carbon offsets. Learn more.
6 The evidence is now overwhelming that SARS-CoV-2 and the COVID-19 pandemic are the result of:
A laboratory release
The evidence is now overwhelming that SARS-CoV-2 and the COVID-19 pandemic are the result of a laboratory release. Learn more.
- A mutated bat virus
- Humans’ natural contact with animals
- Completely natural origins
7 Research shows a strong correlation between the rise in celiac disease and which of the following?
- Decreased usage of glyphosate due to organic farming
Increased use of glyphosate as a desiccant on wheat
There’s a strong correlation between the rise in celiac disease over time and the rise in glyphosate usage on wheat, which is the primary culprit in celiac disease. Learn more.
- Increased levels of arsenic and lead in irrigation water
- Excessive levels of linoleic acid in processed foods