AAPS is pleased to invite you to a webinar featuring Stanley Goldfarb, MD, author of “Take Two Aspirin and Call Me By My Pronouns: Why Turning Doctors into Social Justice Warriors is Destroying American Medicine.” Attendees are eligible to earn up to 1.5 hours of CME credit.*
Topic: Do No Harm – A Physician’s Journey to Combat The Risk of Radical Politics in American Healthcare
Presenter: Stanley Goldfarb, MD
Date/Time: Thursday, March, 30, 2023, 7:30pm to 9:00pm Eastern Daylight Time.
Location: Online via Zoom
Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_KCNaqDMgTj2SuPIjOWqBEQ
- Medical school trends that prioritize non-medical ideology
- Impacts of elevating diversity over merit on the quality of care
- Corruption of medical research by the intrusion of political ideology
- Suggested actions to counter these trends
About the Presenter: Dr. Goldfarb, Board Chair of Do No Harm, is a board-certified kidney specialist, and former Professor and Associate Dean for Curriculum at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He has been widely published in medical journals, as well as The Wall Street Journal.
* CME ACCREDITATION STATEMENT This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS) through the joint providership of MNI Great Lakes ECHO, LLC (MGLE) and AAPS. MGLE is accredited by MSMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. MGLE designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Each physician should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The post March 30, 2023: Webinar – Do No Harm appeared first on AAPS | Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.